That looks pretty heavy duty! Have you got the rules and supplements for Rapid Fire that you will need? Will you be doing both sides? I think you would really enjoy doing the Germans. Then you could show me how to play and I would have to do bugger all all the best, Steve.
Hi Steve, I bought the RapidFire rules recently but I've only actually played them a couple of times over the past few years. Like them though, a lot of fun. No current intention of building a German force (unless lockdown continues into the dim and distant future). There's a load of allied Funnies I'd like to build but I really dislike Airfix kits, heyho. And there was me thinking that doing bugger all is your natural condition Steve ?? Keep safe and well, Guy.
That looks pretty heavy duty! Have you got the rules and supplements for Rapid Fire that you will need? Will you be doing both sides? I think you would really enjoy doing the Germans. Then you could show me how to play and I would have to do bugger all all the best, Steve.
ReplyDeleteHi Steve, I bought the RapidFire rules recently but I've only actually played them a couple of times over the past few years. Like them though, a lot of fun. No current intention of building a German force (unless lockdown continues into the dim and distant future). There's a load of allied Funnies I'd like to build but I really dislike Airfix kits, heyho. And there was me thinking that doing bugger all is your natural condition Steve ?? Keep safe and well, Guy.
ReplyDelete