The blog of the Kirklees Historical Wargames Group.
Pages
▼
Thursday, 3 December 2020
20mm German Tiger 1
Fancied a go at something a bit more challenging than the plain green British force, so thought I'd try a German Tiger 1 from PSC. Might try and sell this on ebay, see how it goes.
Hi Guy, tiger looks fantastic, really good, why do'nt you do German opposition for your British then you will be able to bring down both sides for us all to play with!
Nice idea Steve, will have a think about it. Glad you like the Tiger, used the same camo scheme I got from your 15mm Panther. And there are so many interesting German vehicles available in 1/72.
That's nice looking Tiger Guy.... Very nice indeed. I'll be looking to do something similar over the coming months with Panthers and Stuggs for the Wiking Division in summer gear.
Hi Guy, tiger looks fantastic, really good, why do'nt you do German opposition for your British then you will be able to bring down both sides for us all to play with!
ReplyDeleteNice idea Steve, will have a think about it. Glad you like the Tiger, used the same camo scheme I got from your 15mm Panther. And there are so many interesting German vehicles available in 1/72.
ReplyDeleteThat's nice looking Tiger Guy.... Very nice indeed. I'll be looking to do something similar over the coming months with Panthers and Stuggs for the Wiking Division in summer gear.
ReplyDelete